Saturday, July 23, 2011

So far, so good

We survived our first month! The girls turned 4 weeks yesterday and are doing great! They've gotten so big, I swear they've doubled in size since we brought them home. I don't know when it happened; one day I could hold them in one hand, the next day they outgrew their preemie clothes and fit into their newborn stuff. Other than the first week, it really hasn't been all that hard.

I thought I had them all figured out. In the womb, Heather was very active and Savannah just chilled in one spot. In fact, I could go all day without feeling Savannah kick and not be concerned because she just wasn't very active. Now it's completely opposite! And I know I didn't get them mixed up because Heather was bigger the whole pregnancy, and my doctor told me which one was in what position. Savannah rolled over onto her side the day we brought her from the hospital and now she doesn't sit still. I've gone into the nursery to find her not where I laid her down. A couple times she's scooted real close to Heather and Heather was in the process of trying to eat her leg. Today we were taking pictures of them together and Heather was trying to eat Savannahs head. Little cannibal! 

They have a doctors appointment Thursday, I can't wait to see how much they've grown!


No comments:

Post a Comment