Friday, July 29, 2011

5 weeks

I took the girls to their new pediatrician yesterday. I like her a whole bunch, she was very forthcoming with information and educating me on what to expect with the girls. They have both gained about 2 pounds each and grew nearly 2 inches. Heather is developing on time and Savannah is a couple weeks ahead. I hope Heather catches up soon, it would make me feel soo much better if they were both reaching milestones at the same time.

Also yesterday, I got a call from a company I interviewed with last year. I was in the process of deciding on a house during the interview process. When I didnt hear back, we moved into the house that my husband liked, but was over 50 miles away from the job. They ended up offering me the position, but I declined it because there would be no pay increase, then I went into work that night and lost my job. Now I'm working part time in the evenings for the bank for much less pay. Another position opened up with this company that they want to interview me for.

Well, shit. What am I supposed to do? Hubby can only work part time, his body just isnt up to working any more hours than he is and has to take much more painkillers than he would like just to function. It's been killing me to no longer be the breadwinner, but I did like being able to stay at home with the babies during the daytime. And now that I got rid of the Mustang, making a 100 mile commute daily in an SUV just doesnt make sense. I could make it work though...mominlaw offered to watch the kids in the daytime, so I could drop them and the SUV off in the morning and drive her coupe the rest of the way. Hubby could work even less hours since he works for his dad. If the moneys right, I would be an absolute moron to turn them down twice. I just hate to miss that much time with the girls. The interview is Tuesday, I know I'm going to spend all weekend worrying about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment