Friday, August 26, 2011

Two Month Checkup

I love the girls pediatrician. As I mentioned before, she is really into education. Yesterday after telling her about the girls having crying jags the past two nights, she grabbed some chalk and drew a picture of the stomach on the blackboard in the room, illustrating how acid reflux occurs. She said if they continue to have problems they'll have to go on liquid Zantac. Last night they didnt have any problems, so we'll see. Savannah weighed 9lbs10oz and Heather was 9lbs14oz and they both were 22 1/4 inches long. They were about the 25th percentile for weight and 50th for length which is actually great considering preemies don't usually make the chart until 1 to 2 years of age. They also seem to be hitting milestones early, so that's great. I'm so proud of them and of myself for carrying them until they were healthy enough to come out, it wasn't easy near the end! Call me crazy, I can't wait to have more and do this all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment