Monday, November 7, 2011

Not good for much

Before my husband left for work today he asked me to clean the nursery. Sure hun, right after I feed babies, deal with the Schwan's guy, read, eat, feed babies again, nap (me and he babies), wake up real quick as you come up the driveway, feed babies, blog. Have I mentioned that I'm the worlds worst housewife? I cant cook to save my life, hence the Schwan's. Hubby's an awesome cook and enjoys doing it, but sometimes I feel like a better wife if I pop something in the oven before I leave for work so he doesn't have to worry about it. And I hate to clean. I'm not neat at all. I think the floor is just one big laundry basket and don't even talk to me about under the bed. Before my husband and I got serious, I begged him to get back with his last girlfriend so she could clean the house.

The babies have just started to grab things with their hands,so I tried to get them to do it. I mean, it is their rooms and their things. They gotta learn to clean after themselves sometime, right? I mean I've been cleaning their butts for almost 5 months now, it's time they start pitching in. I even tried to get our foster dog Abby to help. She was real good at picking stuff up, not so good at putting it where it went, or letting it go. It's so hard to find good help these days.

Luckily for me, I'm pretty good with the whole baby thing. I mean, 'cause really, hubby doesn't have any other reason for keeping me around.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I was fighting my cancer. A week after I turned 45 I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer that spread to my liver. It was a long hard journey but July 19 will be 5 years cancer free after drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine. I wish the best for anyone with cancer and I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone with cancer and Dr Itua will cure you completely. I’m thankful I meant Dr Itua on www.drituaherbalcenter.com. Stay on them about the ox platinum that can leave you with permanent damage. They backed down on mine after drinking dr itua herbal medicine and I don’t have any permanent side effects. Much love from California stays strong . If you have any questions You can write to Dr Itua Herbal Center on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete